Whether you’re a keen walker or just have a few hours or dollars to spare for a good cause,
we’d be thrilled to have your help!
Here’s a few ideas (and we’re open to other suggestions!):
- Participate in the a2 Milk™ Upstream Challenge.
- Find a walker or team and offer to be part of their support team, providing water, food, transport, and general encouragement.
- Make a financial donation. You can help sponsor one of the participants, or donate directly to the Upstream Foundation. Either way, your contributions over $2 are tax-deductible and 100% goes directly to the beneficiary.
- Volunteer to help out with photography, event coordination, volunteer coordination or anywhere that is needed!
- Own a company? Work for one? Encourage your business to become a corporate sponsor.
- Tell your friends, family, workmates, boss, clients, suppliers, neighbours, journalists and anyone else you know about the Upstream Challenge and invite them to make a difference too!
Running a great event is just as much work as walking 50km — so we really appreciate all our fantastic volunteers!
Past volunteers tell us it’s a lot of fun, and we couldn’t do without them! Even if you’ve just got a few hours to spare, we’ll gladly put you to work. Just download and complete the Volunteer Form to let us know you’re available!
Collecting Donations for the Upstream Challenge
If you are participating in the Upstream Challenge, click here for donation information. Donations for the 2019 a2 Milk™ Upstream Challenge are due back Friday 22nd November 2019.
General Donation Information
We prefer all donations to be made online by credit card. Alternatively donations can be made via EFT or cheque.
Donations via EFT
Account Name: Upstream Foundation
BSB: 633 000
Account #: 16357821
Reference/Description: Please advise which project your funds are to be passed onto & notify the Upstream Foundation via email (email@example.com) of your deposit. Please include an address where your receipt can be sent.
Donations via Cheque
Cheques should be made payable to Upstream Foundation Pty Ltd and sent to:
Upstream Foundation, PO BOX 497, Warrandyte, 3113
Please advise which project your funds are to be passed onto. Receipts will be issued by the Upstream Foundation, so please include a name and return address.