This website is operated by the Upstream Foundation Pty Ltd (ABN 20 796 698 144)
1. Protecting Your Privacy
1. The Upstream Foundation (“we” or “us”) is committed to protecting your privacy.
2. The Upstream Foundation is bound by the Commonwealth Privacy Act 1988. The Privacy Act and this statement set out a number of principles concerning the protection of your personal information.
2. Your Personal Information
1. We may hold a variety of personal information about you, which may include: your name, date of birth, postal address, telephone/mobile phone number, email address, any passwords used by you to access certain features on our website, the names and email addresses of friends you have invited to join a team or sponsor you and information regarding how much funds you or your team have raised during an event.
2. If you choose not to provide the required personal information to us, we may not be able to provide you with the opportunity to participate in the Upstream Foundation events.
3. How We Collect Your Personal Information
1. Upstream collects personal information directly from you when you register for an event via the phone, fax, mail or online.
4. How We Use Your Personal Information
1. Your personal information may be used by us to: Maintain details of our supporters, Inform you of changes to the foundation, events, or website
5. Disclosure Of Your Personal Information
1. Upstream Foundation will not disclose your personal information to any third parties unless in accordance with this privacy statement, nor will your details be altered unless done so by yourself or if you request us to do so on your behalf. Information may by provided to third parties where any functions or services of this website, are being outsourced.
2. Information may be provided to third parties where any functions or services of this website, are being outsourced. The use of credit cards on this website are processed by a third party and not held by Upstream. Upstream therefore takes no responsibility for these details.
3. Your name will be disclosed on the Upstream Foundation website for the purpose of team registration searches and individual or team support searches.
4. Information may be provided to the beneficiary that you have selected to allow them to inform you of Upstream Challenge related information.
6. How You Can Access Your Personal Information
1. You have the right to access and update your personal information and can do so online.
7. Children’s Privacy
1. Children’s privacy is very important to us. We ask that children under 18 years of age obtain a parent or guardian’s consent before accessing or using the website, or before registering to an event.
2. While we will make every reasonable effort to ensure that children’s privacy and other rights are not compromised, it is ultimately the responsibility of parents to monitor their children’s’ internet usage.
8. Changes To Our Privacy Statement
1. From time to time, we may need to change this Privacy Statement to reflect the Foundation’s direction. We may change the Privacy Statement at any time by posting the changed Privacy Statement on our website.
2. All personal information collected and held by us will be governed by our most recent Privacy Statement, as posted on our website.
9. Links To External Sites
1. The Upstream Foundation take no responsibility for the privacy practices or content of any other website that is linked to this one. It is your responsibility to investigate the Privacy Statements of sites that are not controlled by the Upstream Foundation, including sites that are linked to this one due to special functions or processes of this website.
10. How To Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns in relation to this Privacy Statement, please contact our Events Department via emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org